SealPath – NEXT GENERATION
SealPath enable companies of all sizes to protect and control their documents wherever they are: in their PC, in their corporate network, on a partner’s network, in the cloud – and even after the document is sent or shared beyond the IT department’s control
SealPath protection accompanies the document both on your network and on customers’ or partners’ networks, in the cloud (e.g., Box, Dropbox, etc.) or on a mobile device. It controls who accesses the data, when and with what permission (read only, edit, print, copy and paste, etc.). You can see the details of accesses to the document and if anybody has attempted to gain access without permission. If you cease to collaborate with the holder, you can block or delete the document so that it is inaccessible to that user or anyone else.
Learn the benefits of SealPath IRM
1. Granular permission control
- You can include granular authorisation for access to the information.
- Set expiry dates, watermarks, off-line access, etc.
- Delete documents remotely even if they have already been sent.
- Users can create their own policies and controls.
- Policy management by department. Automate protection.
2. Use your usual tools
- Native integration with Office without requiring installed agents.
- Open protected PDFs with Adobe, Foxit, Nitro, Nuance, etc.
- Native integration with AutoCAD, SolidEdge, etc. No viewers required.
- Supported on Windows, Mac OSX, iOS and Android.
- Use Microsoft Outlook to send protected emails.
3. Extremely simple sharing
- Automatic sending of invitations to external users.
- Super-convenient self-registration in seconds.
- Option of customizing invitations and the registration portal.
- Automatic registration and single-sign-on for internal users.
- Additional centralized controls for the administrator.
4. Exhaustive access control
- Audits accesses and the use of protected documentation.
- Available to the user it protects and to administrators.
- Alerts for attempts to access by blocked users, breached docs, etc.
- Risk control reports on the documentation.
- Powerful Top10 graphics, filterable lists, exportable, etc.
5. Automation of the protection
- Automatic protection for file servers, NAS devices, etc.
- Automatic protection of SharePoint libraries.
- Automatic protection of folders in Office 365.
- Automatic protection in Box, Dropbox and Cloud storage.
- Automatic protection in the email through Outlook and Exchange.
6. Integration with corporate systems
- Seamless integration with Active Directory and LDAP.
- Option of working with groups and domain credentials.
- Integration with SIEM tools.
- Integration with DLP solutions (e.g. Symantec DLP).
- Specific integration with simple, flexible SDK.
Protect your business against…
- Financial loss
- Losing customers
- Fines for noncompliance with regulations
- Loss of good name
- Internal resignations
Protect your sensitive data today and avoid problems tomorrow
The newspapers report leakage of sensitive data every day in companies of all sizes and in any sector (financial, healthcare, IT, etc.). The consequences are irreparable damage to your reputation, resignation of managers and heavy direct (fines) or indirect (due to loss of customers) financial loss.
Regulations such as the new EU General Data Protection Directive are stricter than ever before with respect to control of sensitive data. Find out how SealPath can help you to comply with this regulation.