The technological future is built by specialists
And at Xontech we are ambitious to develop the market of information technologies and especially the field of information security.
If you have the energy, desire, professional training and wish for a career in a field of the future:
Working at XONTECH is a unique digital and human experience, identical to what we offer our clients daily.
- Are you a positive and open mind to new challenges?
- Do you enjoy discovering new things?
- Do you have innovative ideas and want to offer the best solutions?
Then send your CV to us at the email: [email protected] and HR colleagues will contact you as soon as possible.
Sales Manager, Corporate Clients
- identification of potential customers,
- organization of business meetings;
- preparation of individual offers for corporate clients;
- negotiations and conclusion of contracts;
- development and maintenance of cooperation relations with business clients and with contractors;
- development of a database of corporate clients;
- business trips.
Requirements for a candidate:
- higher education / telecommunications / IT
- PC knowledge at the level of an experienced user;
- knowledge of Romanian, Russian, English (intermediate level);
- advanced communication, presentation, negotiation skills;
- driver’s license (category B);
- initiative attitude.
Network infrastructure engineer
- responsible for implementing IT infrastructure solutions within companies in the Republic of Moldova;
- certification on the switching & router type systems that the company manages (DELL Techonolgy, CISCO, MirkroTik, NEC).
- maintains the relationship from the point of view of the technical support with the companies from the Republic of Moldova in order to consult them and to solve incidents that have happened on their part;
- maintains the relationship with the producer in order to learn as much as possible the products from his portfolio;
- providing maintenance for the services provided to companies in the Republic of Moldova;
Requirements towards the candidate:
- higher education in the IT field;
- knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows Server 2012/2016/2019), (Linux is an advantage), VmWare, Hyper-V virtualization environments, switching & routing systems, storage systems and mail servers.
- skills for resolving technical incidents and organizational skills within the technical department;
- eager to learn continuously and grow professionally;
- compulsory knowledge of Romanian and Russian languages. English – intermediate level;
- driving license category B.