How many projects have you lost or not even started because the company is not certified?
ISO certification is important for the proper functioning of a company or organization that seeks to manage its activity more efficiently, to get rid of production waste, unnecessary costs or dead time.
The ISO certification is not only for companies, but also for administrative institutions, hospitals or educational institutions.
The certifications we offer:
- SMSI ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems;
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management System;
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management;
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems;
- ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental management systems;
- ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety – Management Systems Certification;
- Ecological Certification | ECO Certification | Agriculture ECO;
- SCC / SCP – Safety and health at work and environment;
- EN ISO 13485 – Quality Management Systems – Medical Devices;
- SR EN 15733: 2010 – Services of real estate agents;
What are the advantages of a certified company:
- Competitive advantage: certified companies confirm the winning of new businesses;
- Increased customer demand: Certified companies report an increase in customer demand, implicitly a business growth;
- Business protection: companies that are not certified have declared that they have lost customers in favor of certified competitors. They learned why they were losing contracts when it was too late;
- Cost reduction: through efficiency, continuous improvement, loss reduction, consistent control of key processes;
- Competition is certified: in many areas, competitors are certified or in the process of being certified. The longer you wait to do it, the greater the competition advantage;
- New perspectives: certified companies want certified business partners;
- You will be qualified to participate in public procurement;
- Increased credibility: Your business can grow significantly, considering that many companies only work with certified companies;
- International recognition: you will receive a certificate of conformity from the most prestigious network of certification – TUV Austria – leader in the international certification market;
- Promotion tools: you have the famous brand – TUV Austria.