A new Internal Auditor course on information security was successfully organized
About how to evaluate the risks and how to integrate information security strategies, was studied within the course of Internal Auditor for the information security management system organized by Xontech in partnership with TUV Austria Romania.
More than 10 people, IT specialists from banking, telecommunications, state and private companies participated in the course. It took place over 4 days at the Bristol Central Park Hotel.
The participants of the course found out:
- how the risk assessment and the impact of serious incidents on the company take place;
- what are the national and European regulations regarding the protection of personal data;
- how to integrate information security with company strategies and requirements;
- how to develop and document an information security management system and implementation modalities;
- how to develop internal procedures based on ISO 27001: 2013 standard.
On the last day of the course, they took the exam and received the graduation certificate offered by “TUV Austria”. As a result of the studies, the graduates of the course will be able to organize and coordinate an audit committee on information security.