If you have an information system in your company, then you need to know how to secure it
In order to develop a successful business, it is necessary that the employees of the company have a good training in the field of information security and know the tools of security of the information systems.
Customer relationship is also a key element of a successful business, and ISO 27001 certification will greatly increase the level of customer confidence in the products and services you provide, demonstrating that you have a high level of security.
Attend the course:
- To clarify how the risk assessment and the impact of serious incidents on the company take place;
- To know the national and European regulations regarding the protection of personal data;
- To know how to integrate information security with the company’s strategies and requirements;
- To know how to develop and document an information security management system and implementation modalities;
- To know how to develop internal procedures based on ISO 27001: 2013 standard.
What you will learn at the course?
- What are the weaknesses of the IT system within your company, so you can act accordingly;
- You will gain knowledge about information security, processes and procedures related to the processing of personal data, their handling, including authorized internal and external access;
- You will learn how to develop IT budgets synchronized with your real needs;
- You will then be able to decide what investments in hardware and software will be required to protect IT systems.
Xontech Systems is a trusted partner of international companies such as: TUV Austria and PECB.
For whom this course is?
Persons who will be part of the internal audit team for SMSI of an organization that wishes to implement or has implemented such a system, responsible for information security, IT manager, IT specialists.
At the end
Each trainee will receive the course support as well as the materials needed to conduct the course in good conditions. The offer includes the benefit of the trainer, the location with the coffee breaks, including the exam along with the graduation certificate offered by “TUV Austria”. Lunch breaks are not included in the price. In addition, each participant will receive the course support in printed format and other materials necessary for the smooth running of the course and to take the exam.
- Registration for the course is made at least two weeks before the beginning of the course;
- Registration for the course will be confirmed in the order of receipt of the forms and related documents;
- Xontech Systems reserves the right to reschedule the course if the minimum number of participants is not met.
Duration: 4 days